Address: Shiborgyu Village, Guantun Town, Dashiqiao City, Liaoning Province
Consultation tel:+86 0417-5351777
Consultation tel:+86 0417-5357577
Mobile phone:+86 18241768685
Mobile phone:+86 18241779777
Zip code: 115001
Website : www.lnsptz.com/en
The obvious difference between magnesium sulfate monohydrate and magnesium sulfate heptahydrate is the appearance. Magnesium sulfate monohydrate is a white powder solid, while magnesium sulfate heptahydrate is a colorless transparent crystal.
In terms of chemical structure, magnesium sulfate monohydrate is hydrated magnesium sulfate containing a crystalline water. Its relative molecular weight is 138. Although magnesium sulfate monohydrate is a chemical product, it is widely used in many fields, such as fertilizer, medicine, food and feed. With the continuous expansion of the application scope of magnesium sulfate monohydrate, the market demand is not increasing. Today we will introduce the application of magnesium sulfate monohydrate in chemical industry.
1. Magnesium sulfate monohydrate is used as a multi-purpose raw material for the production of other magnesium compounds.
2. In the production of ABS and EPS, Magnesium Sulfate monohydrate is used as polymer emulsion coagulant.
2. Magnesium sulfate monohydrate is used as peroxide and perborate stabilizer. These peroxides and perborates are usually used in detergents.
3. The liquid detergent is used to adjust the viscosity.
4. Magnesium sulfate monohydrate is used to increase the selectivity of oxygen bleaching for delignification in cellulose production.
Magnesium sulfate monohydrate should be stored in a cool place when it is preserved. It is necessary to keep the container closed in a dry and ventilated place so as to avoid the decrease of its use effect.